---> friend

when we first talked each other
i knew ,we would be friends
Our friendship has kept on growing
and i will be here for you till the end .


                       you listen when i have problem
                       and help dry the tears from my face
                       you take away my sorrow
                       and put happiness in its place


we can't forget the fun we've had
laughing 'til our faces turn blue
talking of things only we find funny
people think we're insane. . . 
             if they only knew . . . 


                       i guess this is my way of saying thanks
                       for catching me when i fall . . 
                       thanks again for being the Best Friend
                       and being herewith me through it all . . .!_!






thank you kawan-kawan 


the best thing that i ever had .  . . . !_!






No comments:

Post a Comment

hai:)